How we can help you
e4books is dedicated to empowering business owners to understand their finances, skilfully delivering clarity and education, while providing the essential services that keep your business running smoothly.
MYOB and XERO professional.
- Data entry debtor invoices
- Data entry debtor payments
- Reconcile Aged Receivables
- Chasing overdue invoices
- Data entry creditor invoices
- Data entry creditor payments
- Pay bills
- Reconcile Aged Payables
- Process payroll
- Pay staff
- Liaise with super funds and lodging super returns
- Process bank fees and interest
- Process DD
- Payment/process PAYG/IAS/Bas
- Payment/process staff super
- Payment/process loans
- Credit cards
- Staff super
- GST control accounts
- Loan accounts (including inter-company loan accounts)
Lodging monthly IAS & BAS
Lodging quarterly BAS
End of Year
Reconciling all BAS lodged for the year with the GST control accounts
- Reconciling wages, PAYG & Super before preparing Payment Summaries
- Providing accountant with data file and end of year reconciliations for Tax Return Preparation
- Monthly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Quarterly Financial Reports and analysis
- Quarterly Fitness Review
- Liaising with the ATO re BAS and IAS
- Managing Payment Arrangements
- We will liaise and work closely with your accountant on Year End processes and Quarterly financial Reports.
Starting a small business with a plan to go big or stay local can be an exciting and fearsome experience – knowing where to begin, what to do and what you need can be difficult, no matter how business savvy you are.
We will work with you to ensure you understand the process, from setting up your data file, organising your paperwork and setting up payroll (when required), to customising your chart of accounts specific to your business needs and much more. We’ll make it easy every step of the way.
Get the most from your financial data
Need a bit of training in your MYOB software? It can be frustrating when you want to look at a specific report or card file or job activity yet don’t know how to pull that report or that information.
You’re surrounded by paperwork and red toned envelopes. Don’t worry. We specialise in emergency financial support services (what we call Rescue Jobs), helping businesses work out a viable action plan in order to facilitate an efficient recovery – this isn’t the end of your success.
Set your business free
We can help you assess your financial position and plan for sustainable growth in your business. Our extensive experience means we can identify your main revenue streams, your costs and your overheads in order to form a future-facing strategy and implement a goal-orientated business plan.
People – Your Biggest Asset
We have extensive experience in reviewing, auditing and setting up employment contracts, policies and procedures and a minefield of other employment processes that will protect you from unnecessary and unexpected claims.
Workplace and Safety
You have a duty of care to ensure your workplace is a safe environment for your employees, no matter what risk level you think it rates.
We can help you establish a relevant WHS manual and audit your current (or non-current) processes to ensure your workplace is compliant.